What's for lunch?

Having some sushi with your ginger?
I havent had sushi since 2009
I did not know when ordering it that it came with soya sauce and ginger and whatsuppi so I ordered extra stuff
Now I have cool sauces to take home and make sushi this weekend.

Its easy, done it before 15 years ago, it is just time consuming, its just rolling a big fat joint and instead of rizla you uses seaweed paper
 
That went a lot easier than I thought. 30 pieces of trout maki for around R90 with the burny avo sauce here at home, and I stayed semi sober throughout the entire thing. I eventually used my sushi plate after 12 years, thanx @Other Pineapple Smurf

Loads of concentration. The rice is the most important thing, you must not **** that up. It is crucial, stay sober the entire time. The rest is just rolling a big ass fat spliff even a hobo could do it

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-30 at 11.29.09 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-30 at 11.29.09 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-30 at 11.29.09 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-30 at 11.29.10 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-30 at 11.29.10 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-30 at 11.29.10 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-30 at 11.29.11 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-30 at 11.29.11 AM (1).jpeg
 
Last edited:
I'm so over sushi...

Only just started enjoying. We had sushi on the 30st of December 2021. It was soooo nice until it was time for bed at 11pm. I got so sick didn't sleep and went to the Dr for a injection. New years ruined.
 
I bought sushi for everyone and I'm the only one that got sick. I won't eat it again for now. I think will just stay away from fish a bit.
Sounds like it might not have been the fish. As if it was, it would have been everyone??
 
Sounds like it might not have been the fish. As if it was, it would have been everyone??

Yeah I don't think it was but the experience of running to the loo non stop and picking pieces of seaweed from inside my nose wasn't pleasant. I think I just need some time off.
 
That went a lot easier than I thought. 30 pieces of trout maki for around R90 with the burny avo sauce here at home, and I stayed semi sober throughout the entire thing. I eventually used my sushi plate after 12 years, thanx @Other Pineapple Smurf

Loads of concentration. The rice is the most important thing, you must not **** that up. It is crucial, stay sober the entire time. The rest is just rolling a big ass fat spliff even a hobo could do it

View attachment 1235232

View attachment 1235234

View attachment 1235236

View attachment 1235238

View attachment 1235240

View attachment 1235242

View attachment 1235302

View attachment 1235244
Awesome.

Yeah on the rice you need to wash it like crazy and soak it. I often do it the night before. I use the rice cooker that Ozzie Pineapple Smurf gave me. Makes the ultimate rice with no having to check on it. (The Instant Pot is just as good).

I buy all my supplies from Lion Square Spar.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X