ShaunSA
Derailment Squad
Chicken Licken.
Whose chicken are you licken?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Chicken Licken.
I havent had sushi since 2009Having some sushi with your ginger?
@Pineapple Smurf who is gay nowNever buying KFC again. Jiss.....I could eat three of this sad little burger ..... when I was fcking 7 YEARS OLD!
For the same price I could get a wopper from BK which like 3 times the size. FCK you KFC!
View attachment 1234300
Moans that he can't afford medical aid...








Spar sushi?
Yes actually.Spar sushi?
Try to eat fresh fish next timeI'm so over sushi...
Only just started enjoying. We had sushi on the 30st of December 2021. It was soooo nice until it was time for bed at 11pm. I got so sick didn't sleep and went to the Dr for a injection. New years ruined.
Try to eat fresh fish next time![]()
Sounds like it might not have been the fish. As if it was, it would have been everyone??I bought sushi for everyone and I'm the only one that got sick. I won't eat it again for now. I think will just stay away from fish a bit.
Sounds like it might not have been the fish. As if it was, it would have been everyone??
Can you eat prawns?I bought sushi for everyone and I'm the only one that got sick. I won't eat it again for now. I think will just stay away from fish a bit.
Maybe you're a mermaid.Yeah I don't think it was but the experience of running to the loo non stop and picking pieces seaweed from my nose wasn't pleasant. I think I just need some time off.
Awesome.That went a lot easier than I thought. 30 pieces of trout maki for around R90 with the burny avo sauce here at home, and I stayed semi sober throughout the entire thing. I eventually used my sushi plate after 12 years, thanx @Other Pineapple Smurf
Loads of concentration. The rice is the most important thing, you must not **** that up. It is crucial, stay sober the entire time. The rest is just rolling a big ass fat spliff even a hobo could do it
View attachment 1235232
View attachment 1235234
View attachment 1235236
View attachment 1235238
View attachment 1235240
View attachment 1235242
View attachment 1235302
View attachment 1235244