What's for lunch?

Well I think most of the things on Spur's menu is pretty bland and overpriced.
However a Spur burger once in a while is pretty good. Its the whole experience/taste of that pink and brown sauce over the chips and onion rings. Going on Monday burger special night makes you not expecting the best for the price.
I will also visit Spur maybe once a year for the Nachos.
But it also depends on the owner, one of the Spur's close to us we always skip. The other one is way better.
 
I had a Spur burger for the first time last week or the week before. I don't think I've been that disappointed in a burger in my life
I love spur's grilled chicken burgers. But then again... I have pretty low standards when it comes to food choices. I sometimes eat mieliepap for supper.
 
Kellogg's with greek yoghurt :(.. added a few things. no its not lunch time yet
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X