RunningFromFat
Executive Member
Those pieces are the most awkward due to having to use hands. Please do not dirty the remote/mouse etc.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Those pieces are the most awkward due to having to use hands. Please do not dirty the remote/mouse etc.
looks massive, although I would prefer grated/sliced cheese.We had a huge lunch today!!! Tuna salad with a cheese slice x2
View attachment 1594094
I am so full!!!
Jalapenos anyway, are good.looks good. waiter asked me is that with jalapeno? YES pls bring me the jalo's whole
Is that salami? I eat salami as a snack sometimes
The Pringles must have been more expensive than that salami.
When ever have Spaghettis looked tasty ?
Those pieces are the most awkward due to having to use hands. Please do not dirty the remote/mouse etc.
What is your favourite pasta to eat?
Lamb ribs with rum and coke - just the basicsWhat are you eating for lunch today?