South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
View attachment 1600060
Avo and Cucumber cheese sandwich
Missing scrambled egg. IMHO.View attachment 1600060
Avo and Cucumber cheese sandwich
For a second I thought @epah was back, but then I noticed the distinct lack of fabulousness.
I had eggs for breakfast - but they are running out. I get the feeling it will be cereal in the morningMissing scrambled egg. IMHO.
I had eggs for breakfast - but they are running out. I get the feeling it will be cereal in the morning
Checkers near me was empty a few days ago already.Western Cape does not seem to be affect by egg shortage yet![]()
Simply asiaView attachment 1600512
Chicken strips & chips met ‘n lekker sous, curried pasta salad. Washing it down with a cold guava juice.
I knew you had a screw loose. I can see them between the Left WTF and the right WTF
Firstly he must explain how that fills him up.I knew you had a screw loose. I can see them between the Left WTF and the right WTF
Didn't take pics of the sushi before that.Firstly he must explain how that fills him up.