satanboy
Psychonaut seven
Pizza. The Margherita pizza guy with the k@k friends made me want one![]()
Was it a Margherita?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Pizza. The Margherita pizza guy with the k@k friends made me want one![]()
Was it a Margherita?
![]()
Yes, yes it was. I did add some fresh chili on top![]()
I tried the Fry's hotdogs - pretty good and satisfied my hotdog craving. Made a sandwich with mustard and thinly sliced fried tomatoes.
View attachment 117663
A spelt & honey bread bought from the market (tokai, near builders w/house) this morning. The trick is getting a bread you can slice yourself - the already sliced stuff is for peasantsWhat is that bread it looks so delicious?
I haven't been here long enough to have seen any evidence thereofI cook all the time. What you talking about ��
It's only a braai if there's wood involved
![]()