Binary_Bark
Forging
Food
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
WTF?Peas & Cheese.
View attachment 853643
Where is the food?
I'd mix in some Fritos if I had.WTF?
Yoghurt on top?Peas & Cheese.
View attachment 853643
Looks like MayoYoghurt on top?
Looks like it needs some chili spices or something.
Guess that's what the Fritos bring to it.
Fok nee.View attachment 853775
Peanut butter and banana
It is pizza for supper - have to keep the calories downFok nee.
I'm out. There is something wrong with you lot
Joh I could do with a homemade pizza in a pizza oven right now. Need to visit the people with the oven...It is pizza for supper - have to keep the calories down
Dad? Is that you?View attachment 853775
Peanut butter and banana
I learnt it from my dad. He used to put cinnamon and sugar on too. Or syrup.Dad? Is that you?
My dad loves this... Also adds some Golden Syrup on his from time to time.