What's for lunch?

img_3782-jpg.791899
 
We made a sourdough starter so this is all I'm gonna be having for lunch for the rest of the lockdown

sourdough-1.jpeg

sourdough-2.jpeg

This is the second loaf. Tomorrow I'm gonna try some different techniques, slower rise time, use the Dutch oven, add olive oil in, and see how that turns out.

@Randhir what is your technique?
 
We made a sourdough starter so this is all I'm gonna be having for lunch for the rest of the lockdown

View attachment 814841

View attachment 814843

This is the second loaf. Tomorrow I'm gonna try some different techniques, slower rise time, use the Dutch oven, add olive oil in, and see how that turns out.

@Randhir what is your technique?

Could've left that in the oven a bit longer, or it's it the pic?
 
Almost ready... but I'll probably save it for lunch tomorrow.

IMG_6149.jpg
 
We made a sourdough starter so this is all I'm gonna be having for lunch for the rest of the lockdown
I like sourdough but not every day. I'll stick to yeast.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X