What's for lunch?

Well that's because Quorn is another type of fungus that's used to make their food. I think it tastes pretty good actually, I like the Linda Mccartney quarter pounder patties.

Her stuff is great!
Quorn stuff is also good.
Fry's used to be good but now they're schit
 
I really can't do that much soya anymore, my dad went through a soya phase so we had a lot of Frys and such, lentils, beans, mushrooms, eggplants and chickpeas I don't mind. Though I'm a full on omnivore I do like some vegetarian meals, just don't get how they can sometimes cost twice as much.
I agree with you there. Nearly R50 for 8 little sausages.
 
Mochachos sandwich with peri mayo and dynamite. Guys and girls it's much better than the burgers
 
820ebe1e73588e12be2295fdf6a9a078.jpg


Made these this morning for my son to take to school for his 10th birthday. Oreo cupcakes with Oreos on the bottom and Oreo cream cheese frosting
 
How the furk do you guys take such great food pics?

For me, the biggest trick was learning to use lighting better. Now I have a couple of those mini plug-in spotlights that makes even the photos taken on my phone look decent, because the phone doesn't have to work so hard anymore. Plus, you can run it through an Instagram filter.
 
For me, the biggest trick was learning to use lighting better. Now I have a couple of those mini plug-in spotlights that makes even the photos taken on my phone look decent, because the phone doesn't have to work so hard anymore. Plus, you can run it through an Instagram filter.

Thanks. Will give it a shot. :thumbsup:
 
Depth of field also makes a massive difference. So get in close and more level with the food to create the blur in the background. Helps focus on that certain sweet spot of the photo.

And yes lighting. Get well-lit but most importantly even lighting. No shadows or overly bright spots. Subject will be sharper and colours will be more vibrant.

My salad was taken with only natural light from a very large kitchen window.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X