Pineapple Smurf
Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2016
- Messages
- 47,111
- Reaction score
- 62,888
That reminds me I must go get my free Wimpy meal before end of the monthKauai steak and avo quesadilla.
Thanks FNB!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
That reminds me I must go get my free Wimpy meal before end of the monthKauai steak and avo quesadilla.
Thanks FNB!
That reminds me I must go get my free Wimpy meal before end of the month
Yeah, that's why I have been putting it off. but it is free and you know whores like me cannot refuse anything for free
I still love a Wimpy burger. Don’t think I’ve ever done a road trip without stopping for one and getting that holiday vibe.Yeah, that's why I have been putting it off. but it is free and you know whores like me cannot refuse anything for free
Very true, I had my last free Wimpy meal in April on route to Knysna when I did the Otter TrailI still love a Wimpy burger. Don’t think I’ve ever done a road trip without stopping for one and getting that holiday vibe.
Leftover braai
With Mac and cheese broccoli and carrot salad
And a fresh green salad
View attachment 1148944
It's a big photoWtf are you pregnant? That's enough for 3 meals on there!
I hope you've had your jab!
Isn't there any seafood that you eat?
Isn't there any seafood that you eat?
I dig fishfingers on toast with tomato sauce
@46Female makes the best
![]()
Do you suck her fingers?Isn't there any seafood that you eat?
I dig fishfingers on toast with tomato sauce
@46Female makes the best
![]()





We use brown bread so it is very healthy I will have you know !!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That pic is enough for me to see my lunch coming back up.
Do you suck her fingers?
Kinky
Shell fish is NOT kosher abd if @Kornhole wants to marry tartlet, he'll need to stop eating it...
But, jokes aside, I'm not kosher but have never tasted any shellfish or calamari, just looks gross.
I only eat herring (made the Jewish way), hake occasionally, tinned tuna and sushi only with salmon
