What's for lunch?

I still love a Wimpy burger. Don’t think I’ve ever done a road trip without stopping for one and getting that holiday vibe.
Very true, I had my last free Wimpy meal in April on route to Knysna when I did the Otter Trail
You're right, it is a lekker road tripping meal, never thought of it like that before
 
Isn't there any seafood that you eat?
I dig fishfingers on toast with tomato sauce
@46Female makes the best

Fish Fingers, Baked Beans & Cheese on Toast for breakfast. Magnificent.:  shittyfoodporn
 
Isn't there any seafood that you eat?
I dig fishfingers on toast with tomato sauce
@46Female makes the best

Fish Fingers, Baked Beans & Cheese on Toast for breakfast. Magnificent.: shittyfoodporn
Do you suck her fingers?
Kinky

Shell fish is NOT kosher abd if @Kornhole wants to marry tartlet, he'll need to stop eating it...

But, jokes aside, I'm not kosher but have never tasted any shellfish or calamari, just looks gross.

I only eat herring (made the Jewish way), hake occasionally, tinned tuna and sushi only with salmon
 
Do you suck her fingers?
Kinky

Shell fish is NOT kosher abd if @Kornhole wants to marry tartlet, he'll need to stop eating it...

But, jokes aside, I'm not kosher but have never tasted any shellfish or calamari, just looks gross.

I only eat herring (made the Jewish way), hake occasionally, tinned tuna and sushi only with salmon
:cautious: Just practicing my tongue skills in crevices :love:
 
Beans, potatoes, salad & pork belly. Didn't feel like tending a fire whole morning, so I made it in the oven. Dry rubbed with smoked paprika, pepper & garlic salt. Wrapped in foil, in the oven at 120 for about 4 hours, then removed foil, basted with Flaming Thai Gochujang sauce and left for another hour at 200 to crisp up the fat a bit.

20210919_133935.jpg


First time I'm trying the Gochujang sauce, it's good, probably to be added to the regulars.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X