Bullybeef, cheese + tomato toasted sandwich is where it's it's.Dig bully beef and beans, did you fry it up first?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Bullybeef, cheese + tomato toasted sandwich is where it's it's.Dig bully beef and beans, did you fry it up first?

I don't care, **** @The_Mowgs and his anti gas comments to me on WhatsApp about not allowing gas braai's on Moose's channel.That's some pale-ass pizza.
Getting smashed at home and eating my homemade pizza with banana over my gas stove in a pan with a lid because **** you @The_Mowgs
View attachment 1173246
Exactly. I don't even like itBanana on pizza? Woah there
Of course yes, with oniosns, tomatoe and green pepper.Dig bully beef and beans, did you fry it up first?
I don't care, **** @The_Mowgs and his anti gas comments to me on WhatsApp about not allowing gas braai's on Moose's channel.
Salmon and avo salad![]()
Banana on pizza.. WTFGetting smashed at home and eating my homemade pizza with banana over my gas stove in a pan with a lid because **** you @The_Mowgs
View attachment 1173246
I don't care, will eat anything when I am drunkBanana on pizza.. WTF
pizza with banana
Give it a try before you knock it?
I find seafood on pizza the bigger offence here. Anchovies maybe, but anything else gtfo.I will try this one out tonight
![]()
I refuse to eat any seafood on a pizzaI find seafood on pizza the bigger offence here. Anchovies maybe, but anything else gtfo.