South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
When I went to get pap and chicken for my workers today, our Checkers also had this for same price as pap and chicken. But it had three times the amount of veggies(Butternut and Cream spinach) than yours. So I bought it instead and my guys was very happy.Our Checkers has a variety of meals and I went for chicken, rice and veg today. Technically eating dinner and lunch.
View attachment 1941812
Nooit. Bombay masala sardines on rice cakes goes well if you put custard & koeksusters on top of it.@Sideshow Bob please report @saor to the human rights commission
I never saw lentils on nachos before - but it looks good
why is the pile of rice cakes so high ?
Cos I'm not poor.why is the pile of rice cakes so high ?
If I won the lottery I wouldn't tell anyone but there would be signs ....why is the pile of rice cakes so high ?
Not bad where is that from
Well Streetwise 2 with regular chips is same price and then its not from a garage shop.Not bad where is that from