When the trafficops help with a breakdown...

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
You just know...
vwsuxalot1.jpg

Its a Volkswagen !
vwsuxalot2.jpg

Where most VW owners spend a lot of time :p
vwsuxalot3.jpg

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
VW's are brilliant they never break down.

I am sure a lot of angry motorist heading home on the N1 past Tygervalley yesterday will disagree with you. It took the trafficops a good 5 minutes to get this sucker out of the middle lane. For some strange reason Capetonians wait until they are behind a broken down car BEFORE they switch lanes (often without indicators).

CL FTW :cool:

Captain Beer

Executive Member
She was one of the better looking trafficops I have seen... but she did give me the evil eye for recording with my phone while driving :D

Nothing compared to the four opels I saw overheated on the N2 a few weeks ago. Im not even a VW fanboy, but dude you suck really hard.

davemc

Executive Member
Erm, helping?

More like asking the frekking moron what on earth he was doing parked on the side of the highway slowing down all the brand noob drivers who stare at parked vehicles as if they want to learn the exact model number and purchase year so that they can phone their buddies to tell them where the "spare parts" are at and earn themselves some commission.

The VW bakkie owner, who was just sitting there waiting for his package to arrive is used to having to prove that the car is shagged. And when asked why it is that he is there every week on the same day, the VW bakkie owner knows exactly what to say, and also knows that a new vehicle and waiting spot will be required for the delivery next week.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Nothing compared to the four opels I saw overheated on the N2 a few weeks ago. Im not even a VW fanboy, but dude you suck really hard.

Well unfortunately you do not have pics so your story is wearing a bit thin :p
My VW Golf gave me more problems than my Toyota.

So I'll stick to Toyota for now :D
The thing is, if a VW does not give you problems (and most do) then you still own a VW and it makes you look like 90% of the rest of the folks out there with no imagination or individuality. Except of course for the Polo drivers with chrome door handles.