Where can I get just email?

Gothan

Expert Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2005
Messages
4,970
Reaction score
193
Location
Moot
After November the 1st, I have a feeling that I am going to be changing ISP's frequently, but do not want to go through all the schlep of setting up a new email and changing all my email addys on mailing lists and everything.

Does anyone know where you can get just email? Then I can get me an email addy and keep it while I am shuffling through ISP's
 
www.webmail.co.za - free and its local
www.gmail.com - free but international. If u want an account just pm me and i will send you an invite.

I will go for the webmail.co.za. It seems like they have sorted out their spam blocking . So no more cheap viagra emails :D

And you can add the account to outlook.
 
Rather go for GMail. I have both GMail and WebMail. GMail has over 2GB of mailbox space, WebMail only 5MB. Also i often find that mails sent to webmail arrive 12 to 24 hours late.
 
I'm with you there. Nothing I have seen compaires to GMail!
 
Definitely Gmail. Too many advantages to list. Best interface, most storage space, best search, etc. Also, if you decide you don't like the Gmail interface, you can retrieve your mail from them using a Pop3 client. So if you gow ith Gmail, there's really no reason ever to switch again.
 
Can anyone throm me an invite to Gmail, or what other options to get in there??

I also find webmail to be very slow...

www.hotpop.com is quite good, with forwarding, albeit smallish mailbox..

Thanx
 
Does Gmail have a local server? Because otherwise you won't be able to access your account if capped...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X