Which VPN is the best?

Speedster

Honorary Master
I have tired aws, gcp and linode all were IP blocked. Doubt any vps provider would work. Why not just use smartdns if you are just looking to deal with geoblocks?
Was looking for a cost free solution.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
I have tired aws, gcp and linode all were IP blocked. Doubt any vps provider would work. Why not just use smartdns if you are just looking to deal with geoblocks?
That doesn't always work with everything even with express vpn's smart dns server it is beter to use the actual vpn on your android device for certain streams.

karnuffel

Expert Member
I use pure VPN. Bought a subscription a few years ago via slashdot. It works well and it passes the tests on ipleak.net and dnsleaktest.com

rrh

Expert Member
Was looking for a cost free solution.
Windscribe: "You can use Windscribe for free, for as long as you like. With a confirmed email address you get 10GB/month of data, unlimited connections and access to over 10 countries."

RedViking

Nord of the South
For security and to be anonymous.
None.

To access geo restricted content or a website that is blocked because of your IP or location, I use Private Internet Access. Super easy to switch between countries (also server node in SA). Also has "tunneling" , only have selected apps use the VPN.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Windscribe: "You can use Windscribe for free, for as long as you like. With a confirmed email address you get 10GB/month of data, unlimited connections and access to over 10 countries."
At 7GB per hour that unfortunately doesn't get one very far

Afon Kulikov

Forging
I use Nord...easy...cheap and can be used over different devices so cellphone too.
Many do, but have not found one that can be installed on gaming console
Windscribe. $1 per location and $1 for ROBERT adblock with unlimited data. Cheap as chips. Nord was hacked and it took them a year and a half to come out. Stay away... https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/21/nordvpn-confirms-it-was-hacked/
Not sure of windscribe, yes it's a good deal but there is the data limit they give
Never a good idea to use a free VPN, because you as the user are the product.