Which websites do you visit everyday?

Kevin Lancaster

MyBroadband Editor
Besides MyBroadband, which websites do you visit everyday? What makes you a return reader to the site?

Note: If the site's title rhymes with torn or has the words "hub" or "hamster" in it, please don't hyperlink to them.

Idiosyncratic

Expert Member
Mybb, EasyEquities (even if it's just for 5 seconds), RT.com (yes bastards, don't agree with everything they say but it's nice to see something different for a change - throw Max Keiser in and you've got a comedy show), my work's website (there's "stuff" there I can check), and then, not sure if this counts, but Opera Mobile Browser news (has tons of relevant news link under any category I want to read - balances RT ).

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
facebook.com
justseed.it
web.whatsapp
imdb.com
takealot.com

now05ster

Expert Member
News articles: Google news,
Flipboard and heraldlive.co.za

Edit: also Wikipedia

Last edited:

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Google Inbox, MyBB forum, Google News, Facebook, Feedly (soon to be replaced by Google Newsstand).

DanDango

Honorary Master
MyBB forum, Youtube, facebook, sports24, carbonite, forum.planetrugby, Google Inbox.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
My sites I visit every day:

mybroadband.co.za
carbonite.co.za
forum.formula-simracing.net
facebook.com
news24.com
ororo.tv

atomcrusher

Expert Member
MY BB of course .. Facebook & Twitter regularly throughout the day.... to keep tabs on what my 2 x sons, and my 5 x grandkids, are up to in Dublin, Ireland.
It is this time of year that I miss them all the most, but I will never regret those one-way-tickets I bought them several years ago, to get them the hell out of SA.
I had made sure they had UK passports years before they left SA. I was born in UK, but have lived all my life, except the first couple of years of my life, in Zambia / Rhodesia / South Africa
One day I will join them ... my problem is that I love SA, just hate what has happened to it.

Excalibur

Executive Member
Mybroadband.co.za
Timeslive.co.za
Kickoff.com
Twitter.com
Facebook.com
Bmwfanatics.co.za