Thank you!A much younger DiCaprio mebbe.

South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Thank you!A much younger DiCaprio mebbe.

Thank you!![]()
Because of the kfc? I work for governmentI thought you were a black dude
I blame this conversation on ms_ant.Think she was referring to the pink eye earlier, not the brown one.
But as a straight male, we have options. In the pink, or in the stink.
But for ockie it's chutney, of glad nie.
Because of the kfc? I work for government
Hahaha!Your fingers in some of the pics actually![]()
Because of the kfc? I work for government
Next time come to a Cape Town meet, she was there for the last one iirc.
Ssssshhhhhhh.......I went incognito!
Ok....here goes......
Hhhhiiiiii.......shivers.....
NO eyes at all this time!!
To prove I don't look like certain people..View attachment 200570
Ahem! We're missing a pic of at least one.The boys on Mbb is spoilt!
So much talent.!
Pretty ladies!
Sirius me - photo taken by my wife as part of a photo course assignment.
I'm not this cultured.
![]()
You look about 15. So I rather not say anything....
I am 21....You look about 15. So I rather not say anything....
Ahem! We're missing a pic of at least one.
I am 21....
Same person?![]()
Just because I have not recognized any of you.
View attachment 200620
One hour later
View attachment 200622
![]()
Just because I have not recognized any of you.
View attachment 200620
One hour later
View attachment 200622
Same person?
Oulik