Ockie
Resident Lead Bender
You are very pretty Mila.
If repeat what I just said I will deny it of course
If repeat what I just said I will deny it of course
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
You are very pretty Mila.
If repeat what I just said I will deny it of course![]()
Stop quoting it! Demmit I tried to remove it!![]()
![]()
Just because I have not recognized any of you.
One hour later
Well, hello, Mila . Pretty. Stoutgat face too.![]()
Just because I have not recognized any of you.
One hour later

Oulik
Very.
//// smmmmooooccchhhhhhYou can just delete the attachments and it will be gone everywhere
Saved just in time.You can just delete the attachments and it will be gone everywhere
![]()
Just because I have not recognized any of you.
One hour later
Of course. Look at her eyes.
Prefer the long hair myself
Saved for posterity and insurance ;-)
Prefer the long hair myself
Who me?Well, hello, Mila . Pretty. Stoutgat face too.![]()
Oi! No blackmailing!
And heavens know I have things in my closet...
Oke so who do we Harris next? Veno! But I'm scared of her... So you go ask!
Oi! No blackmailing!
And heavens know I have things in my closet...
Oke so who do we Harris next? Veno! But I'm scared of her... So you go ask!