EMAM
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2012
- Messages
- 13,617
- Reaction score
- 6,840
Oh please... Like u dont perv on our prey.... Like aHyena lol
Umm .... no..... your taste AND Ant taste don't appeal in the least to me
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Oh please... Like u dont perv on our prey.... Like aHyena lol
Shs turned into a cocktease... Thatz what happened
No. I saw that. Mila grow that hair again its lovely. I got a mere glimpse then my phone rang then when I came back to comment it was gone. What did I miss that it disappeared?
If you look like him i will be all over you like flies to honey.
That dude is one hot MOFO
Stfu and prove it.Um ... thanks ... I guess![]()
Marine actually fits that bill in my opinion![]()
Wait!! I was waiting for that! How did I miss it?!
I've heard both Sylvester Stallone and Jason Segel. (Of course, I'm 5'9" and 66kg - so that's my face only)
He did nkt post a pic... But i have met him in the flesh... And a nice piece of flesh at that![]()
Je had a pic up once somewhere else... Not going to violate his privacy here.... But all i will say is men in black.// pondering a security crises...![]()
Je had a pic up once somewhere else... Not going to violate his privacy here.... But all i will say is men in black.
Lisa, Mona Lisa.....Monna?
https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=44caa63851dfefec670a28306b52e45d&oe=5577CC8E
That is the partner and I.
anyhoo, here is mine from a few years ago. Sunburnt then. My hair is long now. Couldn't find any recent pics where I am not talking
View attachment 200504
Not what i expected at all. Amazing and friendly?
Goes to show to never just make up a picture in your mind.
Sorry I missed you Milaand nice of every one else who shared.
Here is me. Im incredibly shy(except after a few toots naturally haha ) so will take it just now. Yes, im a real ginger with freckles and all.![]()