Who SA’s Internet users really are

Wall

Sports Addict
Am I right in not trusting Effective Measure statistics?

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Am I right in not trusting Effective Measure statistics?
It is the best source of information on website statistics and demographics which we have in South Africa. The stats are very accurate, and gives a good comparison of how websites compare.

Wall

Sports Addict
It is the best source of information on website statistics and demographics which we have in South Africa. The stats are very accurate, and gives a good comparison of how websites compare.

then why do forumnites such as Shaun108 not trust it?

azbob

Honorary Master
So the majority of internet users are black females aged 25-29?

Skerminkel

Expert Member
I know 100's of people who block EffectiveMeasures. The data is therefore skewed.

Unlikely that a few geeks will have a significant impact on the sample. This survey was about internet users in SA in general and 265 000 is a massive sample.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Unlikely that a few geeks will have a significant impact on the sample. This survey was about internet users in SA in general and 265 000 is a massive sample.

That's about how many clones enter the competition thread, so in fact it's the same as the number of active myBB members in reality

Sbudah

Majority of internet users visit Facebook and use it for WhatsApp messaging. Both platforms not tracked by EffectiveMeasure. These stats are skewed and only report on sites that implement EM for stats.