Why we support the All Blacks

eXisor

Expert Member
I don't like traitors.. especially people born and living in SA supporting another country's rugby team! or any other sport
Lol. Traitors. Wake up mate. These "traitors", each in their own small way, helped win the war on apartheid and have been completely vindicated. Supporting another country's sports team was a legitimate form of protest against apartheid's non-representative system.

Ekstasis

Honorary Master
Lol. Traitors. Wake up mate. These "traitors", each in their own small way, helped win the war on apartheid and have been completely vindicated. Supporting another country's sports team was a legitimate form of protest against apartheid's non-representative system.
fair enough, erm...but apartheid has been dead for the last 17 yrs. Are these idiots stuck in a timewarb? Are you? Back stabbing sellouts!

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
I don't like traitors.. especially people born and living in SA supporting another country's rugby team! or any other sport
Yeah, what is up with that? People just trying to be arseholes or what? I can understand supporting another team when your country is no longer in the contest.

This is as bad as that idiot that mangled the National Anthem.

I don't like nor watch rugby at all, but still support the Boks.

Last edited:

eXisor

Expert Member
fair enough, erm...but apartheid has been dead for the last 17 yrs. Are these idiots stuck in a timewarb? Are you? Back stabbing sellouts!
Nope. I reverted to supporting my childhood idols, the Boks and the Proteas, as soon as I could, after the referendum signaled the end of apartheid.
As for "back stabbing sell outs"... Judgmental much? Some people feel that 17 years is a drop in the ocean compared to the 40+ years that apartheid was legalised. Maybe they're not as ready to forgive and forget as you are.
Lol. As if you are. Back stabbing sell outs indeed.

Last edited:

Ronjay

Expert Member
Nope. I reverted to supporting my childhood idols, the Boks and the Proteas, as soon as I could, after the referendum signaled the end of apartheid.
As for "back stabbing sell outs"... Judgmental much? Some people feel that 17 years is a drop in the ocean compared to the 40+ years that apartheid was legalised. Maybe they're not as ready to forgive and forget as you are.
Lol. As if you are. Back stabbing sell outs indeed.
Wait, so white people are expected to move with the times and join in with the New SA but when others decide not to join in by supporting a national side from another country, it's fine?

Fusk that. Either you are willing to move on and join together to be a part of the country, or not. Regardless of colour or creed and not withstanding the past. Double standards do not sit well with me.

FoXtroT

Expert Member
mmmm?? No she isn't.

Before you migrate to NZ please read up on the political system.
The queen is still the de facto head of Government for NZ, Aus, Fiji etc. (All the ones with the Union Jack in their flag) but doesn't hold any real power.