Wife cheated

To you she’s your wife, to us she’s just another woman. Why’s it so difficult for you to understand that we don’t care about your marriage?
It's this type of thinking which shows how screwed up society is. I have to agree with @RedViking on this one. If you don't care if someone is married and you just want to bang her, then that's just sick dude.
 
It's this type of thinking which shows how screwed up society is. I have to agree with @RedViking on this one. If you don't care if someone is married and you just want to bang her, then that's just sick dude.
Men think with their dicks, couldn't care about the rest

/runs
 
Men think with their dicks, couldn't care about the rest

/runs
Is what a woman says to make her feel good about herself when a guy has no intention of marriage but just use her for easy sex.
 
I would at the very least separate before making big decisions. But that is just me. Divorce to me is a last resort and also the easy way out. I would have told her on the first day to pack her bags and go stay with her parents or where ever and then give myself time to think about it and make rational decisions and also gives me time to find the man she slept with and how I will deal with him.

+1
Well except for finding the dude. That won’t accomplish anything. Has no one shagged a married chick?
 
Well I'll obviously first make sure it is the right person.

Yeah the right person would be your wife not an innocent bystander.

That's a very demented way of looking at things, sounds very insecure.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X