Wirulink

I am having issues with neotel the last 2 months, and don't have sufficient adsl or fibre in my area. I can get Wirulink or telkom mobile, and 2 people have advised me to rather take wirulink. Can anybody confirm that wirulink is a good option or not?

rubber_otter

Expert Member
lol. My neighbor signed up for Wiru in January and paid R4000 for all the equipment, so he owns it. Wiru wanted to charge him R3500 for a relocation. He said they could go fly a kite and signed up with Nepic on a month-to-month because he already owns the right equipment. R550 install fee.

With a 24 month contract the equipment is included now at least. I just want to know if their speed is reliable. I see they have a 1:15 contention ratio which is not bad at all.

lol. My neighbor signed up for Wiru in January and paid R4000 for all the equipment, so he owns it. Wiru wanted to charge him R3500 for a relocation. He said they could go fly a kite and signed up with Nepic on a month-to-month because he already owns the right equipment. R550 install fee.
With a 24 month contract the equipment is included now at least. I just want to know if their speed is reliable. I see they have a 1:15 contention ratio which is not bad at all.

Any updates on whether to use wiru link or not?