Woolworths Credit Card

See WW loaded a R1500 off voucher for purchases of "APPLE PRODUCTS" for at least R15,000 in one transaction on the credit card. Does anyone know how to use this? Go to Istore and buy something for R15K+ and WW will credit you with R1500? (Or maybe they mean apple products as buying R15K worth of juice and fresh fuit at WW?) Haha.

Woolies Credit Cardholder: Get R1,500 off Apple products when you shop for R15,000 or more in a single transaction and pay with your Woolies Credit Card

As far as I am aware it's only for use at the Woolworths V&A store's Apple mini store.
 
Also haven't received it.

Maybe they're Beta Testing. Since I've shopped at V&A before, long while ago but did on a weekly basis, and live reasonably close by, they figure they'll send that to people who don't live too far away. I can't see someone in PE or Durban getting this if there's no shops nearby.
 
Yeah! Spend 15k on an item cause it's now 10% off...

Really only OK if you needed it otherwise you doing exactly what ww wants...

Yes only if one needs something. You also get 3% back in WW vouchers for the R13.5K you spend and if you have WW vouchers you can also get discount that way. But yes, all DISCOUNT deals are only worthwhile if you wanted to buy something there in the first place otherwise you're falling in their trap. WIll have to check them out before 31 Jan 2023. Of course their regular prices may also be jacked up compared to Takealot and Istore.

Still I was curious whether their vouchers now worked in iStore but that's not the case or if this was a harbinger of some new deals they'll be having next year.
 
Have we covered the 2023 fee increase?

R57 for Gold from 1 Jan ...
 
The benefits I get I couldn't care less if they 4x the fees.

Just one batch of vouchers were used with savings over 2k Dec. Not cash vouchers just normally issues ones.
I hardly get any discount vouchers from them, maybe 5 discount vouchers per year. The only thing I see currently is the R1500 off Apple products.
 
I hardly get any discount vouchers from them, maybe 5 discount vouchers per year. The only thing I see currently is the R1500 off Apple products.
need to keep an eye out for them also there were loads of spin and win vouchers over the last 3 months.
 
It is a bit late, but did any of you participate in the "play & win" some weeks ago?

When they issued the winning vouchers (let's say the prize was e.g. R150 off clothing), the actual voucher stated e.g. that you get R150 off on condition that you spend R500.

Is that kind of conditional prize allowed in terms of the Consumer Protection Act?
 
It is a bit late, but did any of you participate in the "play & win" some weeks ago?

When they issued the winning vouchers (let's say the prize was e.g. R150 off clothing), the actual voucher stated e.g. that you get R150 off on condition that you spend R500.

Is that kind of conditional prize allowed in terms of the Consumer Protection Act?
You really have no recourse here you use it or dont use it. You could get nothing dont think the CPA protects against anything like this.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X