Xbox One X

Keegan

Expert Member
I not sure if I missed out on any good deals so far...
Did anybody see any good black Friday deals on the Xbox one X yet? :sneaky:

I am thinking I might wait until just before/after xmas to for better deals.. :rolleyes:

Thank you

ReeceDBN031

don't know if it helps but... picknpay hyper have the xbox 1 s 1tb with two controllers for R3500

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
R6999 deal is at every retailer.

Xbox One X + 3 months Gold

Valid till 26th.

Keegan

Expert Member
Thanks gents,
Yeah all I'm seeing is R6,999.00 and I just cannot justify paying that much,
now I'm debating whether I should wait or just get the S :X3::sneaky:

StoneCold

Expert Member
Thanks gents,
I'll opt for the S if I were you. In 2-3 years time the next Xbox /PS will be out and I highly doubt you'll get the One X for R3500 before then. If you keep on waiting, then you might as well wait for the next gen consoles. Just do it :cool:

Last edited:

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Thanks gents,
If you have a decent 4k TV, there is a MASSIVE (not the MyBB type) reason to justify the price of the One X.

Keegan

Expert Member
I'll opt for the S if I were you. In 2-3 years time the next Xbox /PS will be out and I highly doubt you'll get the One X for R3500 before then. If you keep on waiting, then you might as well wait for the next gen consoles. Just do it :cool:
:crying: I was thinking the same... lol

Keegan

Expert Member
If you have a decent 4k TV, there is a MASSIVE (not the MyBB type) reason to justify the price of the One X.
I do... I've seen the video comparison on Youtube, but does it really make that much difference?
Also concerned about the speed, 1.4 Tera flops vs 6 Tera flops :crying: I hate slow systems...

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
I do... I've seen the video comparison on Youtube, but does it really make that much difference?
Also concerned about the speed, 1.4 Tera flops vs 6 Tera flops :crying: I hate slow systems...
I went from the OG XB1 on a 40" FHD to the One X on a 55" 4k HDR and there is quite a big difference!
Since you have the TV already, you should definitely make use of it and get the X.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
If he buys the X now he won't have such a burning desire to buy the Scarlett when it comes out.

If he buys the S now it will be two generations behind (and already is right now) when the next gen comes with Scarlett.

I wouldn't buy an S now...

Gaz{M}

Expert Member
X has native 4K

S has 4k upscaling.

Otherwise they are pretty much the same thing. All games will work on the S.

JasonK

If you dont have a 4k tv, is it still worth it to get the x?? Thats my dilemma?