Xbox Series X / S

Just purchased XBLG for 12 months and activated. Where the heck do i find the option to convert this to GPA? I see nothing on XB1 itself. Then logged onto Microsoft.com where there is an option next to XBLG to upgrade to GPA and when I click it opens Gamespass website where there's only options to purchase.

I have done this before 13 months ago on this same account but cannot remember the exact process. Please tell me it allows you to do this conversion again?! Would hate to have wasted R580 on shitty XBLG.
 
Just purchased XBLG for 12 months and activated. Where the heck do i find the option to convert this to GPA? I see nothing on XB1 itself. Then logged onto Microsoft.com where there is an option next to XBLG to upgrade to GPA and when I click it opens Gamespass website where there's only options to purchase.

I have done this before 13 months ago on this same account but cannot remember the exact process. Please tell me it allows you to do this conversion again?! Would hate to have wasted R580 on shitty XBLG.
 
I get to these screens:
So there is no straight conversion of my 12 months gold to GP? It actually wants you to cough up for one month of GP at normal price first? Or will this charge only go off at the date provided in the screenshot with no current charge?( My XBLG subscription plan expires 11Dec 2022. )
43249c4534363340c0d8adbf9079783a.jpg
bc6b49f4e5164566bc84fa9a29633cab.jpg


I haven't clicked on subscribe yet. Lol not sure what to expect when I do!?
 
I think the setting with teeth and whatnot was just off-putting.

If it was any other environment I could see myself play and even enjoy it, but jumping on tongues and what not gives it a solid NOPE!!! from me.

It’s only one small stage of a much larger experience.

And it will make more sense when you play it deeper.

Don’t let yourself pass on a brilliant game just because of that.
 
Seconded.

Esp seeing that 15 years of income protection payments meant nothing when you take "voluntary" retrenchment at a company that was going under.

That would be the case for every single income protection package and literally the contract you signed.
 
I get to these screens:
So there is no straight conversion of my 12 months gold to GP? It actually wants you to cough up for one month of GP at normal price first? Or will this charge only go off at the date provided in the screenshot with no current charge?( My XBLG subscription plan expires 11Dec 2022. )
43249c4534363340c0d8adbf9079783a.jpg
bc6b49f4e5164566bc84fa9a29633cab.jpg


I haven't clicked on subscribe yet. Lol not sure what to expect when I do!?

Yes you need to sign up and pay for one month.

But seriously do three years now and get it done and save yourself a fortune.

This deal/trick is likely going to be gone in 12 months.
 
I get to these screens:
So there is no straight conversion of my 12 months gold to GP? It actually wants you to cough up for one month of GP at normal price first? Or will this charge only go off at the date provided in the screenshot with no current charge?( My XBLG subscription plan expires 11Dec 2022. )

I haven't clicked on subscribe yet. Lol not sure what to expect when I do!?

Depends if you had GP before or not. If you had even if was just a trail you pay R150 up front to activate the conversion.

See https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/xbox-gamepass-and-psn-specials.1105079/page-3#post-26308748
 
Just purchased XBLG for 12 months and activated. Where the heck do i find the option to convert this to GPA? I see nothing on XB1 itself. Then logged onto Microsoft.com where there is an option next to XBLG to upgrade to GPA and when I click it opens Gamespass website where there's only options to purchase.

I have done this before 13 months ago on this same account but cannot remember the exact process. Please tell me it allows you to do this conversion again?! Would hate to have wasted R580 on shitty XBLG.
Where did you get you XBL Gold subscription from? Mine GP expires on Wednesday so I'll also need to do this
 
Where did you get you XBL Gold subscription from? Mine GP expires on Wednesday so I'll also need to do this

Donno where he bought his but I know BT games still have it for R599 since Black Friday.

 
Donno where he bought his but I know BT games still have it for R599 since Black Friday.


Egifts24 is selling at R580

Thanks gents, much appreciated!
 
That Unreal Engine 5 demo proves without a doubt that Series S is truly a next-gen console
 
Yes had GP before. But didn't know they will charge you one month full price next time and only THEN allow you to convert at 1:1. Have two kids with Xbox accounts. Could have used those accounts for GP trial. Oh well. Lesson learned.
Yeah one month so you end up paying R750 for 12 months vs 1800?
 
Any one know where i can purchase the play and charge kit? Seems there's a nationwide shortage of these.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X