Xiaomi ditches its "Mi" brand

mylesillidge

Journalist
Xiaomi drops "Mi" brand

Xiaomi is dropping the name of its most recognizable product series, “Mi”.

From the third quarter of 2021, new additions to the “Mi” product range will feature the name Xiaomi.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Welcome to the forum Myles, haven't seen you around before. Is it true Jan's skin has the texture of a dolphin’s, and that wherever you are in the world, if you turn your radio to 88.4 you can actually hear his thoughts?

The Mi is donkey old tech
My Redmi Note 6 is a Mi and is a few years old and running strong, I use it for work now

saor

Honorary Master
Welcome to the forum Myles, haven't seen you around before. Is it true Jan's skin has the texture of a dolphin’s, and that wherever you are in the world, if you turn your radio to 88.4 you can actually hear his thoughts?

My Redmi Note 6 is a Mi and is a few years old and running strong, I use it for work now
>
"Please note that from August 2021 mybroadband will be introducing journo-bots to automatically post articles and updates. This is partly thanks to a successful trial run where bots were introduced to the forum masquerading as regular users."

mylesillidge

Journalist

Thank you - it is absolutely true!