Zouk Mobile?

JJRM

These guys are really annoying me now!! I keep on getting service messages on my phone directing me to seeming adult sites.

How on earth do you get rid of this stuff? I never registered for it!:mad:

JJRM

Ok, I phoned Vodacom...the company is Mira Networks. For the life of me, I don't know how these guys got my details. I cannot get through to anyone on any of the FIVE contact numbers. You can apparently unsubscribe on the link:

http://www.miranetworks.net/contact.php

...but now I don't even want to give them my email address. They may just start spamming my mailbox as well!!!!!

dominic

Legal Expert: Telecoms
hi

hopefully better late than never but complain to WASPA (www.waspa.org.za) - there seem to be some issues with these guys and billing recycled numbers

(came across this post when searching for background to a complaint against them)

FTW

Sorry for waking up this old thread, but the zouknightmare has catched me.
Somehow the damn thing got activated and i get messages, that cost me 1 pound each, and for that i recieve a "babes" gif... the internet is full of pron, if i want, then i can get endles pron for 0 pounds, but thats not the point.
Is there any possible way to turn that service of, or do i have to live with that...?
I would be interested how/if did you got rid of it JJRM?

Other Pineapple Smurf

Honorary Master
Sorry for waking up this old thread, but the zouknightmare has catched me.
Somehow the damn thing got activated and i get messages, that cost me 1 pound each, and for that i recieve a "babes" gif... the internet is full of pron, if i want, then i can get endles pron for 0 pounds, but thats not the point.
Is there any possible way to turn that service of, or do i have to live with that...?
I would be interested how/if did you got rid of it JJRM?

1 pound?

I take it your not in South Africa.

JJRM

I tried getting through to Zouk.. themselves with no success. Eventually Vodacom (082 111) somehow unsubscribed me