Zuma will turn in another fine performance tonight

Anthro

Expert Member
"We might laugh about his speech-making skills, but the joke will continue to be on us.
Zuma will turn in another fine performance tonight, a performance in which once again, he gets to play both the prince and the pauper."
‪#‎SONA‬ ‪#‎SONA2014‬
Source: http://bit.ly/1bqFbqs (Daily Mavericks)

wentworth65

New drinking game. I call it zumosity. Every time he touched his glasses with his middle finger we take a shot of tequila. Who's in?

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Hell no... I don't have that many bottles of tequila in the house...

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
We must count the pauses between words and sentences.. see if more than 1/2 of the speech time.

Athos

The Nation in a State address is tonight?

Increase Jobs, Decrease Crime, Promise this, Promise that. Deliver nothing. Done.

Spliffcat

Expert Member
/ makes a point to be in the pub not going to listen to shyte spewing out of this mouth.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
Sadly the things he's going to say will have less impact on our lives than the things he cannot afford to say.

Shall we bet how many times he's gonna blame apartheid legacy for his failure?

What a pity we cannot Booo! him through our televisions..

Last edited:

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Sadly the things he's going to say will have less impact on our lives than the things he cannot afford to say.

What a pity we cannot Booo! him through our televisions..
I boo him in any case... and then switch channels because listening to a grown man , that is a leader of a country, reading a speech slower than my grade 4 kid, is just embarrassing ...

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
I boo him in any case... and then switch channels because listening to a grown man , that is a leader of a country, reading a speech slower than my grade 4 kid, is just embarrassing ...
Not that I'll watch, couldn't be arsed to listen to someone so far removed from reality lying to me anyway.

MKFrost

Expert Member
Sorry mr president, will not be watching your speech, I have better things to do...

Drifter

Honorary Master
])ragon_\/oid;12097871 said:
Hmmm, guess the Rand will see R12 to the Dollar tomorrow...
Damn, you stole my post, you agent you!!!