Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 174

Thread: 500 GB

  1. #1

    Default 500 GB

    How are the downloads and streaming coming along. I thought I would finish those data, but I was lying to myself so far I have used 55000mb.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cy0nide View Post
    have 55gb left
    Shocked face

    I only burnt through 200gb, with 6 days remaining

  4. #4

    Default

    The problem is more hard drive space needed

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    Not hard to burn 500 gb with lte speed of 80Mbps connection

  7. #7

    Default

    Did just over 300GB.

  8. #8
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Infinity and Beyond
    Posts
    5,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    That must be quite a bill.
    I believe OP is talking about the R50 500GB afterhours deal.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McGuywer View Post
    I believe OP is talking about the R50 500GB afterhours deal.
    Oi! Say what.

    Where do I sign?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Oi! Say what.

    Where do I sign?
    Lol a little late to the party hey

    Step 1: buy TM sim from pep (R1),Rica and all that jazz
    Step 2: buy R50 prepaid airtime
    Step 3: dial *180#, choose change tariff(option 5),accept all prompts etc and change to smart broadband prepaid
    Step 4: do the above again and check that you are on smartbroadband prepaid(because they send you a message that your tariff change request will be actioned soon or something)
    Step 5: dial *180# and choose bundle purchase,data bundle,LTE/lte-a night time bundle

    Note as per Migs from Carbonite : You can only change the tariff during Telkom Work Hours. When you try to do it after hours, it gives an error message to try again later.

    Original Links : https://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthr...lan-Cheap-Data

    https://mybroadband.co.za/news/broad...om-telkom.html
    Last edited by animehero; 17-08-2017 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Added sources

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animehero View Post
    Lol a little late to the party hey

    Step 1: buy TM sim from pep (R1),Rica and all that jazz
    Step 2: buy R50 prepaid airtime
    Step 3: dial *180#, choose change tariff(option 5),accept all prompts etc and change to smart broadband prepaid
    Step 4: do the above again and check that you are on smartbroadband prepaid(because they send you a message that your tariff change request will be actioned soon or something)
    Step 5: dial *180# and choose bundle purchase,data bundle,LTE/lte-a night time bundle

    Note as per Migs from Carbonite : You can only change the tariff during Telkom Work Hours. When you try to do it after hours, it gives an error message to try again later.

    Original Links : https://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthr...lan-Cheap-Data

    https://mybroadband.co.za/news/broad...om-telkom.html
    I. Will send you some reps when I am at the PC

  12. #12
    Super Grandmaster supersunbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Garsfontein, Pretoria
    Posts
    37,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    That must be quite a bill.
    R50
    Quote Originally Posted by saor View Post
    saor is a dumbass

  13. #13
    Grandmaster Xzib1t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dieprivier, Cape Town
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    I have like 120 GB with 2 days remaining,

    I have failed the challenge :/
    Ohhh insults! Sir your insulting manner is definitely causing me to rethink my position!! More should try this method of discussion! - Adam Savage

  14. #14
    Super Grandmaster supersunbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Garsfontein, Pretoria
    Posts
    37,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xzib1t View Post
    I have like 120 GB with 2 days remaining,

    I have failed the challenge :/
    Luser
    Quote Originally Posted by saor View Post
    saor is a dumbass

  15. #15
    Super Grandmaster Kosmik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In the valley
    Posts
    15,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xzib1t View Post
    I have like 120 GB with 2 days remaining,

    I have failed the challenge :/
    Still near 400Gb But been busy so haven't downloaded any new games etc from steam this month.
    Neo-Luddite - Permanent Darwin award candidates

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •