Maurice Kitching
Expert Member
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2017
- Messages
- 2,936
- Reaction score
- 2,666
Again with the understanding of a toddler. The spot where those women are standing is where I park to dive that specific spot. The first things you offload before you get in your suit are your guns and fins. You don't want to be standing on those. Stuff's expensive. Nobody said anything about threatening anyone.Ooh, big man, pulling out a spear gun on a guy with his family, after starting the conflict. Wonder who really was the tnuc.
PS - flipping hysterical that you are throwing yourself under the bus again![]()
The guy toddled off at the mere sight of a bit of sports equipment. Clearly has the same poor understanding as you. Why I immediately thought of you. Sanparks pulled him out. Hope they fined him and banned him from the reserve. I was already in the water.




