Bad Parking Pictures

Well, for example, you have jumped into threads trying to pick a fight with me about 4 times now. All because you got aggrieved in the Iran war thread. That's on you.

Maurice does much the same because he got his feelings hurt in the Ukraine thread, IIRC.

Ditto for shrug-nuts. Etc.

So most of the time I am just responding.

But my fans dont seem to realise - I do love a feisty debate :)
?
 
Well, for example, you have jumped into threads trying to pick a fight with me about 4 times now. All because you got aggrieved in the Iran war thread. That's on you.

Maurice does much the same because he got his feelings hurt in the Ukraine thread, IIRC.

Ditto for shrug-nuts. Etc.

So most of the time I am just responding.

But my fans dont seem to realise - I do love a feisty debate :)

I don't even think you know what you're talking about there. I started being different to you after reading that other thread where you threatened a person on the forum. But alas, you do you. Eventually you'll get tired of fighting everyone.
 
I don't even think you know what you're talking about there. I started being different to you after reading that other thread where you threatened a person on the forum. But alas, you do you. Eventually you'll get tired of fighting everyone.
See, that's the third time you have brought it up. And you keep on forgetting to mention I only revved him after he threatened to send someone to my home. And dear Mr. Hoxbig only necro'd that thread because he too was getting his feelings smashed in the Iran thread

So stop being dishonest and just admit you have a bee in your bonnet with me.

And I will indeed be me, and will not get tired of it :)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X