L L -LiLiTh- Jan 30, 2010 Lol yeah I am... Though I haven't yet decided what to I will eventually do, like you said, the field is broad... I might just decide to go into chemical engineering after I get my degree lol. That would be fun
Lol yeah I am... Though I haven't yet decided what to I will eventually do, like you said, the field is broad... I might just decide to go into chemical engineering after I get my degree lol. That would be fun
L L -LiLiTh- Jan 14, 2010 Lol he did... But OMG!!!! How could I have missed all of that? Lol you guys are seriously crazy, I lol'd throughout that thread! Very classic derail. :wtf:
Lol he did... But OMG!!!! How could I have missed all of that? Lol you guys are seriously crazy, I lol'd throughout that thread! Very classic derail. :wtf: