14 working days and no internet

Stofenator

I am conpletely frustrated with the level of bad service frogfoot provides. I moved into new place that is fibre ready all it needs is for them to activate and send a router. Firstly I sent them a photo of the Access point as they asked for, then also my lease agreement. I keep checking up no new progress was comfirmed. 8 working days later I asked whats going on they asked me they require my lease documents as on their system it says its activated but by someone else and also a photo of the access point.....the same documents I sent them they ask for again after 8 days and only after I contacted them. So I am still waiting. They ignore me and even out them on various platforms complaining about them but I should not hold my breath as it wil propably takr them 10 working days to respond to hahaha. They make telkom look world class!

• Sad
Reactions: Yuu

Frogfoot Fibre

Frogfoot Fibre Rep
Company Rep
I am conpletely frustrated with the level of bad service frogfoot provides. I moved into new place that is fibre ready all it needs is for them to activate and send a router. Firstly I sent them a photo of the Access point as they asked for, then also my lease agreement. I keep checking up no new progress was comfirmed. 8 working days later I asked whats going on they asked me they require my lease documents as on their system it says its activated but by someone else and also a photo of the access point.....the same documents I sent them they ask for again after 8 days and only after I contacted them. So I am still waiting. They ignore me and even out them on various platforms complaining about them but I should not hold my breath as it wil propably takr them 10 working days to respond to hahaha. They make telkom look world class!
Hi there, we are so sorry to hear this. Please contact your ISP directly in order for them to liaise directly with our team as we rely on them to facilitate the process on your behalf. We unfortunately need to follow set channels of communication to assist end users. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

ProfA

Honorary Master
Hi there, we are so sorry to hear this. Please contact your ISP directly in order for them to liaise directly with our team as we rely on them to facilitate the process on your behalf. We unfortunately need to follow set channels of communication to assist end users. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
and the isp will blame you. and round and round we go. well done.

saor

Honorary Master
Hi there, we are so sorry to hear this. Please contact your ISP directly in order for them to liaise directly with our team as we rely on them to facilitate the process on your behalf.
You can't ask for a reference number and help speed things up from your end? Someone is struggling and you can't do anything? Unless there's some private messaging going between you this is such a strange reply to someone asking for help.
We unfortunately need to follow set channels of communication to assist end users. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Sounds like a rigid system where support staff have their hands tied by red-tape & protocol.