1st Robovac suggestions

So, I am contemplating buying a robo vac. I am not really keen to spend too much on it but I know I will probably get advice to the contrary.

Does anyone want to offer advice from experience, what to expect at each price range and the pro's and cons?

for reference, house isn't big, all tiles with one section that is laminate. there is one small area that has a step down, not super worried about it cleaning there. Passage has a small floor strip between the tiles and the laminate, I am hoping it can navigate the small bump.

Biggest issue is we keep a lot of doors closed, as we have a dog that is still in the phase of grabbing everything - I would probably want to open them when i let it do a full clean.
 
The irony being the S10+ is cheaper than the S10 now..hopefully he didn't actually pay the currently listed price for what should be a R2999 robot vacuum.

See post #34
 
So, I am contemplating buying a robo vac. I am not really keen to spend too much on it but I know I will probably get advice to the contrary.

Does anyone want to offer advice from experience, what to expect at each price range and the pro's and cons?

for reference, house isn't big, all tiles with one section that is laminate. there is one small area that has a step down, not super worried about it cleaning there. Passage has a small floor strip between the tiles and the laminate, I am hoping it can navigate the small bump.

Biggest issue is we keep a lot of doors closed, as we have a dog that is still in the phase of grabbing everything - I would probably want to open them when i let it do a full clean.

no one?

thoughts on this?

 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X