govern8r

I have a choice between a 2012 Audi A4 (Ambition) and a BMW 320i (Modern), both automatic. Just curious what you would choose assuming that price is the same, both with one year motorplan left. Audi with 49 000km and BMW with 93 000km.
I value peace of mind and security so more inclined towards the Audi's lower mileage.

Sepeng

Expert Member
Have you test-driven both? If the Audi auto is the multitronic CVT type, are you OK with it, happy with how it operates?

govern8r

Have you test-driven both? If the Audi auto is the multitronic CVT type, are you OK with it, happy with how it operates?
Yes, have test-driven, will check which one it is - I'm not too sure myself I don't know too much about Audi's. Audi was very comfortable and BMW naturally more sporty. At this point my decision is around the financial viability, i.e. all future factors constant, which car will cost me less to maintain over the next two years and which one will depreciate slower so as to minimise my loss.

govern8r

BMW. Because rear wheel drive...

That push felt really good. Although I must say I expected a little bit more from the drive - it wasn't as pleasant as I'd hoped. Then again, this could say more about me than it does about the car :)

muazzamb

The mileage throws a spanner in the works. If for the same price, then perhaps the audi with an extended plan.