2017/18 Transfers and Rumours

I'm just pulling his leg - although what legit sport shops would have such shirts already?

hehe yep ... wonder if that guy will refund if alexis takes a different number or a different club? ... like liverpool and coutinho ...
 
.
f90c619caf1721294a7cf53807b396c2.jpg
 
Klopp reluctance for his old players is surprising. Wonder what’s the story.
 
Sky Italy: Chelsea want Edin Dzeko from Roma. Willing to pay €50m for Dzeko & left back Emerson Palmieri. Would also let Roma have Batshuayi on loan. Roma want €15m more
 
Lol. Reports that Chelsea want Peter Crouch now that they can't get Andy Carroll. I think someone has demenzia senile.
 
Lol. Reports that Chelsea want Peter Crouch now that they can't get Andy Carroll. I think someone has demenzia senile.

I think all their crazy targets are due to a lack of home grown players. They need to full their quota, and want to do it with someone with PL experience that won't cost them a fortune.
 
I think all their crazy targets are due to a lack of home grown players. They need to full their quota, and want to do it with someone with PL experience that won't cost them a fortune.
Considering they have almost 2.5 squads worth of players out on loan, they may need to think about recalling some of them. Who knows: there may be another Salah or De Bruyne amongst them.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X