2017/18 Transfers and Rumours

Very stoked for Sanchez..One of the top players in the EPL and a game changer in this league (not many around)
Wish Mickhi goodluck..I think he will suit the gunners and he has definite quality as well
 
Wish Mickhi goodluck..I think he will suit the gunners and he has definite quality as well

Y'all just saying that cos he went on a straight swap. But kidding .. always liked what he could potentially do for us .. and there was a time in the first five games where I thought we had the right mix.
 
Y'all just saying that cos he went on a straight swap. But kidding .. always liked what he could potentially do for us .. and there was a time in the first five games where I thought we had the right mix.

Hahaha....make no mistake...Sanchez is World Class - EPL proven...will take him anyday over most
 
Man City are interested in Shaktar Donetsk midfielder Fred as well as Real Sociedad central defender Inigo Martinez.
 
Man City are interested in Shaktar Donetsk midfielder Fred as well as Real Sociedad central defender Inigo Martinez.

Dont even worry about all that. We have Sanchez....lets savour this day - I cant even work at the moment :D

Reminiscent of RVP :love:
 
Sources saying LFC is lining up a top top class player. No one wants to reveal the name as yet, but i think it might be Sanchez since he will playing regulary.

In Kopites own words, United have a top top class player.
 

That was fun. I know that some United fans are with me in thinking that the Sanchez video was tacky and very cringey. Indeed, it was ammo for the video above to take the mickey, there will be other spoofs, derivatives and memes. Yes, maybe I am talking as a Liverpool fan and many may say differently. Personally I had felt distaste in the whole VvD saga, price, and the player's lack of commitment to Southampton. Sanchez did have a whole saga around him and United could have done it with a little less fanfare.
 
That was fun. I know that some United fans are with me in thinking that the Sanchez video was tacky and very cringey. Indeed, it was ammo for the video above to take the mickey, there will be other spoofs, derivatives and memes. Yes, maybe I am talking as a Liverpool fan and many may say differently. Personally I had felt distaste in the whole VvD saga, price, and the player's lack of commitment to Southampton. Sanchez did have a whole saga around him and United could have done it with a little less fanfare.
I think it was the perfect response to the ridiculous Money vs Pep narrative.
 
This is where it all counts

As a Liverpool supporter dare I say "Nope, trophies!" ? Well seeing as the City had to drop the transfer due to wages (and Sanchez being pretty much guaranteed the League with City) I would say actually it all counts only on the pitch.
 
As a Liverpool supporter dare I say "Nope, trophies!" ? Well seeing as the City had to drop the transfer due to wages (and Sanchez being pretty much guaranteed the League with City) I would say actually it all counts only on the pitch.

I was soley referring to the video being brilliant and its impact on the fans

The point is, it’s more than just an announcement, it’s an extravagant culmination, nay, celebration, of a transfer, and in the ever-inflating transfer market, social media teams deserve to put some panache into the announcement videos given the incredulous fees spent.

Link - 5 reasons why Manchester United’s signing video is the video all clubs should aspire to make

But going with what you saying, if the player wins trhophies or performs on the pitch - you dont mind the whole saga around the transfer?
 
Last edited:
That was fun. I know that some United fans are with me in thinking that the Sanchez video was tacky and very cringey. Indeed, it was ammo for the video above to take the mickey, there will be other spoofs, derivatives and memes. Yes, maybe I am talking as a Liverpool fan and many may say differently. Personally I had felt distaste in the whole VvD saga, price, and the player's lack of commitment to Southampton. Sanchez did have a whole saga around him and United could have done it with a little less fanfare.
Imo that announcement video smashed it out of the park. Sanchez even looks genuinely excited and the fans are too but hey let's not make noise about the signing or try to sell shirts or anything...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X