2017/18 Transfers and Rumours

Imo that announcement video smashed it out of the park. Sanchez even looks genuinely excited and the fans are too but hey let's not make noise about the signing or try to sell shirts or anything...
If someone gives you news of THAT amount of wages you gonna be earning, how long you gonna be smiling ?
 
Wait, that is allowed now? In the banter thread you, JJCT and Splinter have not been current with your latest posts. I did not feel like playing our old cards.
Huh what's going on?
 
Wait, that is allowed now? In the banter thread you, JJCT and Splinter have not been current with your latest posts. I did not feel like playing our old cards.

Bro..you killing me here...what are you on about:wtf:
 
Deal (finally) agreed between Arsenal and Dortmund for PEA. Dortmund will only release him when they find a replacement, though.

This is just karma for Sanchez/City in the summer window...
 
Deal (finally) agreed between Arsenal and Dortmund for PEA. Dortmund will only release him when they find a replacement, though.

This is just karma for Sanchez/City in the summer window...

gawd I hope this doesn't stall, I thought they were trying to get batshuayi
 
Deal (finally) agreed between Arsenal and Dortmund for PEA. Dortmund will only release him when they find a replacement, though.

This is just karma for Sanchez/City in the summer window...
If it happens it's been a very good window for Arsenal.
 
So city can afford a 60m bid for Mahrez but not a bumper salary for Sanchez... just goes to show Pep didn't want Sanchez at all...
 
So city can afford a 60m bid for Mahrez but not a bumper salary for Sanchez... just goes to show Pep didn't want Sanchez at all...
Yes, that makes sense. They would have paid £35m for Sanchez. And the difference in salary would equalise the difference in amounts in less than 2 years. Saving City maybe £60m+ in the next 2-3 years
 
Yes, that makes sense. They would have paid £35m for Sanchez. And the difference in salary would equalise the difference in amounts in less than 2 years. Saving City maybe £60m+ in the next 2-3 years

Doesnt make sense..they spend like they want any other time and I think he was playing hardball with Sanchez and it bit him in the ass

Cityspend.jpg
 
Doesnt make sense..they spend like they want any other time and I think he was playing hardball with Sanchez and it bit him in the ass

View attachment 494801
Have you looked at the salaries, and what effect it has on the rest of the team come renegotiation time.

I don't know if you remember Macca from Liverpool. He left on a free transfer with a huge salary. I don't think we would have been able to match it despite his importance in our team
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X