2018 Six Nations

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Dunno why Scotland keep trying to bash it up with the forwards. That's not what's worked for them so far!

English defence has been like a fortress the last 15 minutes.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
It's been quite awhile since I have been so tense... Now I have suiped all the booze outta the house...... Awesome Scotland! :whistling:

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Woo! Excellent game. Scotland were great.

Russell is a deserved man of the match.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Okay the last ten minutes were brilliant. What was that, like a million phases from England? And Scotland matching them on defence was awesome.

Well done Scotland.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Sky News are a bunch of klunts! :mad:

Sunday morning, I switched on the news , I wanted to watch Sky News throw praise over Scotland, they mentioned it, showed a short interview , but none of the play...

YET! If England had been victorious, we would have seen reverse angles , replay's....

/Here ends Moose rant as he see's Rangers beat somebody's Hearts team.... :whistling:

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Sky News are a bunch of klunts! :mad:

Sunday morning, I switched on the news , I wanted to watch Sky News throw praise over Scotland, they mentioned it, showed a short interview , but none of the play...

YET! If England had been victorious, we would have seen reverse angles , replay's....

/Here ends Moose rant as he see's Rangers beat somebody's Hearts team.... :whistling:
Win some lose some Moose Man, so I’ll take the win over England as I just knew Hearts would get cheated in Glasgow :whistling:

Gonna take a lot to take the smile of my face today :D

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Good banter from Police Scotland last night...

:crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Was a good thing I ran out of booze last night otherwise I would be facing rather large phonebills to Glasgow!

/Moose starts lining up his music playlist for after work Weber, Big Country, Proclaimers,Corries to name but a few...

Spizz

Goat Botherer
:crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Was a good thing I ran out of booze last night otherwise I would be facing rather large phonebills to Glasgow!

/Moose starts lining up his music playlist for after work Weber, Big Country, Proclaimers,Corries to name but a few...
Haha, I get the feeling the Spar booze aisle will be needing stocked again tomorrow morning :crylaugh:

Meantime, I’m flying to England tonight :p

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Haha, I get the feeling the Spar booze aisle will be needing stocked again tomorrow morning :crylaugh:

I shall try my best..... You don't have to fly all the way to England to rub it in, I think the English know they lost... :crylaugh:

Safe travels pal!

greg0205

Honorary Master

Pack waders. I hear it’s particularly wet because of unexpected flooding that happened around 8:30, our time, last night.