2018 Six Nations

sand_man

Honorary Master
the opposite, SH rugby :erm:
European rugby is strong! Look how we get schooled on EOYT's. Look at how the Aussies got hammered by England and Scotland. The Scotland/NZ game last year was sensational!!! Great game of rugby as well as the Lions tour to NZ. Phenomenal rugby all round!!

SH rugby is sick at the moment, with the exception of NZ. Australia are battling to rebuild a competent squad and SA, over the last 3-4 seasons, has dished up some real rubbish.

I reckon if you had to pick 6 international teams from each hemisphere to compete in a North vs South tournament, the North would probably win 4/6...

EDIT: I'm not sure I would describe it as boring. Different, sure, look at the playing conditions up North.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Pretty competitive game overall. England under Jones are tough as hell.

Solitude

Expert Member
5 minutes in and the Scots still don't look like the same team as last year.

Solitude

Expert Member
I've got money on the Scots winning this game so I hope they wake up.

Solitude

Expert Member
You mentioned Teddy and then he scored a try. Then you mentioned Scotland and they scored a try. Please keep on mentioning Scotland.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
France playing helter skelter rugby here. Scotland with all the momentum now

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Gritty and determined win, but France didn't help themselves with their second half performance. They won't be scaring England or Ireland with that performance, but it was a credible Scottish victory after last week's hammering.