2018 Six Nations

Solitude

Expert Member
I was honestly surprised at how poor Scotland was. I thought that may even win the game. Then they ran onto the field and reminded me of recent Springbok rugby. Aimless running, poor passing and some really bad defence. Wales didn't have to do much to win that game. They just had to stay composed and feed off the mistakes.

The France game was so boring that I missed a lot of it. Including the drop goal at the end unfortunately! I thought France had it in the bag. :eek:

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Saturday

Ireland vs Italy - Kick off at 16:00 (SS1)
England vs Wales - Kick off at 18:30 (SS1)

Sunday

Scotland vs France - Kick off at 17:00 (SS1)

Solitude

Expert Member
Wowee Italy looks poor. I wonder if they are going to score any points in this game.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I really expected Italy to have improved by now. Sloth progress, indeed. Seeing how things are going on the world stage, Germany may be better them...

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
The TMO decision greatly turned this game into a slow drainage. Jerome Garces had to ask twice whether it is try or no try, he had his suspicion. I guess there will be media debate next week.

I mean, at this tempo, Wales could have won this…

Happily this year the Six Nations may be more closely matched between England, Wales, Ireland and maybe France.