A Big Thank You To Esquire

remybfg10k

Expert Member
I just wanted to make a public thanks to Riedwaan and team at Esquire for managing to keep me a very happy customer with their quick solution and turnaround to the problems I faced this week, it is nice when even as a MyBB Esquire member that you are looked after as much as the big companies that buy from Esquire!

It was the best service and feedback i have received from any of the suppliers i have worked with before (MPC, Rectron, Mustek, Sahara etc etc)

Mahomed i also want to take the time to thank you and Esquire again for opening up to MyBB and allowing the members to purchase there, i think it has been taken for granted at times but i will always continue to support Esquire knowing that you will resolve problems and keep your customers as happy as possible!

MickeyD

RIP
I'll add Craig and his PE team to the list... thanks folks, awesome doing business with you.

Joe_M

while we at it, like to say that Frank and his team especially Celeste and Sherine are gr8 too , friendly n always make u feel welcome @ the CpT store

Last edited: