South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.

www.redlineofficechairs.co.za




I have destroyed cheaper chairs the past year. What is good now? For gaming/media and office work.
A diet.................I have destroyed cheaper chairs the past year. What is good now? For gaming/media and office work.
Ironically it's the excessive cabbage that caused the explosion.A diet.................
Probably won't be, look at Herman miller, Karoo and andThis sounds pretty good.
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
View attachment 1941361
Probably won't be, look at Herman miller, Karooand and
karo.co.za
Got the same in the office, really good. My wife has this one at homeGood timing, I was just about to post this...
I got this Karo Leila Ergonomic in February and I can highly recommend.
![]()
Leila Ergonomic Office Chair
With a mesh backrest, height-adjustable armrests and synchro mechanism, the Leila ergonomic office chair is a great performer. Buy ONLINEkaro.co.za
karo.co.za
karo.co.za
I bit the bullet in 2021 and got a new one (finding a 2nd hand one is almost impossible unless you get lucky).I have zero regrets about buying a 2nd hand Herman miller 3 years ago