A Chair Thread - What Now?

purrr

Expert Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2025
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
1,592
I have destroyed cheaper chairs the past year. What is good now? For gaming/media and office work.
 
This sounds pretty good.


1790718806496.png
 
Redline's line of Heavy Duty chairs.
Most of their regular models are also upgradeable with heavy duty components (castors, springs, mechanisms etc.) as well as a choice of coverings that have higher wear characteristics, like full hide vs bonded leather. Best to call them to discuss special requirements, or visit them in person.

 
I have destroyed cheaper chairs the past year. What is good now? For gaming/media and office work.

I had the same problem and decided to stop falling into the goedkoop is duurkoop trap.

Buy something that lasts for a decade plus e.g.

 
  • Like
Reactions: B-1
slide-fun.gif
 
 
The thought of spending a day sitting in one of those moerse gaming chairs, no thanks.
 
Probably won't be, look at Herman miller, Karoo and and

Good timing, I was just about to post this...

I got this Karo Leila Ergonomic in February and I can highly recommend.

 
Good timing, I was just about to post this...

I got this Karo Leila Ergonomic in February and I can highly recommend.

Got the same in the office, really good. My wife has this one at home
I had to get this one for my big ass :-(
 
I have zero regrets about buying a 2nd hand Herman miller 3 years ago
I bit the bullet in 2021 and got a new one (finding a 2nd hand one is almost impossible unless you get lucky).

Worth every rand, the improvement over a cheap office chair or one of those gaming chairs is immeasurable. Mine still looks like new too and feels the same as the day I bought it.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X