Thusi101

20200210_135033.jpg

I found this list from the ABSA branch at Centurion lifestyle centre. It helped me tremendously.

So assuming you're all done with the online application and just need to pay but don't know where or how to pay. You need to log on to the desktop version of the online banking and fill in your details.

As step 16 says go find full services on the page, if I recall correctly it is on the top right of the home page after you've successfully logged in.

Then from step 17 to 21 is pretty easy just look for the payment, authorisation, Bill's and municipality buttons which shouldnt be too hard to find and then you'll see your payment waiting for you to authorise it and once you do that, the home affairs should send you a message then you can make a booking.

If you really do struggle just go to the bank. The staff there are really friendly and helpful.

P.S this is not really a user friendly process. A pensioner or an unsavvy tech person will be intimidated by the process.

P.s.s this is my first post so please be kind. I'm sure I left out something. If you need more explaining just shout.

froot

Honorary Master
View attachment 784136

I found this list from the ABSA branch at Centurion lifestyle centre. It helped me tremendously.

So assuming you're all done with the online application and just need to pay but don't know where or how to pay. You need to log on to the desktop version of the online banking and fill in your details.

As step 16 says go find full services on the page, if I recall correctly it is on the top right of the home page after you've successfully logged in.

Then from step 17 to 21 is pretty easy just look for the payment, authorisation, Bill's and municipality buttons which shouldnt be too hard to find and then you'll see your payment waiting for you to authorise it and once you do that, the home affairs should send you a message then you can make a booking.

If you really do struggle just go to the bank. The staff there are really friendly and helpful.

P.S this is not really a user friendly process. A pensioner or an unsavvy tech person will be intimidated by the process.

P.s.s this is my first post so please be kind. I'm sure I left out something. If you need more explaining just shout.
Thanks!! Step 14+ is where I got stuck without this document.