• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • Win an Amazon Echo Dot in this two-day giveaway - Enter Here

Absa has launched its new logo

saor

Honorary Master
Quite cool what they did;
https://www.businessinsider.co.za/absa-has-been-breaking-sa-drone-laws-and-is-about-to-put-on-an-illegal-spectacular-for-its-big-reveal-today-2018-7
Absa is due to put on Africa's first "drone firework" show in partnership with technology giant Intel above Johannesburg on Wednesday night, but it is not clear how it got permission to do so.

Questions have been raised about the event because neither Absa nor Intel seems to have a licence to operate drones, nor do they seem to have registered the 300-odd drones that will be involved

Mila

Honorary Master
Looks the same to me. Or you have a much better colour perception
I see the ad on YouTube says new colour.
I do work with colour so I guess that is why I picked it up.

As humans we dislike change. We will get used to it.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
This x10000.

I remember when the City of Cape Townn changed its logo, and all the bitching. People will always complain about change.
I don't think that's at play here. Absa's old logo wasn't that great. A rebrand could have been cool. This logo is simply garbage. As mentioned countless times, probably no one would assume it was a bank's logo without knowing. It looks like something designed for a regulatory sticker.

emptybruwer

I don't think that's at play here. Absa's old logo wasn't that great. A rebrand could have been cool. This logo is simply garbage. As mentioned countless times, probably no one would assume it was a bank's logo without knowing. It looks like something designed for a regulatory sticker.
Agreed. And think of All the costs involved for changing branding at branches....... Actually it's a big waste of money. Could have been spent on other departments/areas in Absa