Accelerit Support

eugenerun

Anybody know how to access this???

I have been on hold for the past hour. They are obviously working cause someone took down my access or rather did something to disrupt my access. As far as I can see my fiber line is operational so it must be something on their side.

6spdmanual

Expert Member
Anybody know how to access this???

I have been on hold for the past hour. They are obviously working cause someone took down my access or rather did something to disrupt my access. As far as I can see my fiber line is operational so it must be something on their side.
Sorry for veering off-topic, but how are they? Are they any good? I see their packages are good in terms of price. I'm considering changing as Cell C is quite expensive.

eugenerun

I had cellc prior to Accelerit. Worst service provider. I still have billing enquiries outstanding almost 3 years later.

Accelerit is definitely a step up. Very few problems. But it seems like their support is non-existant. I had a business meeting at 12, I opened support tickets, their recorded message says there are operators working till 2pm... I have been on hold for the past 2 hours. I have been first in line for the past 1 hour... So if you not too worried about asssitance when you are suddenly disconnected they should be fine

eugenerun

F*!#%^&*&*OI@OP$P%P{%P#I^PO@#IK^!!!!

I just got hung up on after being on hold for 2 freaking hours???? Can someone please explain how this is possible

eugenerun

its cool bro... thanks... hope you get a better experience... I am now back in line @ caller number 4... an absolute waste of a saturday... thanks @AcceleritZa ... Just to get a service I already paid you for

• Angry
Reactions: Yuu

eugenerun

Getting on 48 hours and the brains at @AcceleritZa have not yet figured out why I am not connected. Spent a total of 4 hours on hold (2 x 2 hour calls) to only be disconnected both times.

I have messaged and tweeted @AcceleritZa and so far the only response was that the have " cleared the leases" and I should reboot my equipment.

Does anyone here know how to get serious support from Accelerit?? For a home and home-office that is web based this is an actual nightmare. I am spending a fortune on LTE data.

Besides changing providers, which will obviously happen, is there any advice on how to get any help?

Thepax

Yeah, I have now had a ticket that is still not resolved since the 27th July. It went over their 14 working day SLA for home users yesterday. Basically the engineers have been working on it since around the 3rd or the 4th of August.

If I had to take that long to service my clients, I would have non left.

eugenerun

@AcceleritZa What a bunch of liars and cheats. Asked me to stay another month and promised a better service. Failed me again when I needed connectivity. How is a person expected to earn a living from home with this bunch?? Anyway I applied to mind the speed. They cannot start until Accelerit releases the port. Guess what?? Accelerit's prepaid no fuss, month to month, suddenly means you must prepay for another month, if you want to leave them!!!

What a joke.

Isnt this TELKOM all of a sudden??? When they cannot supply a service they lock you in for as long as possible to get every last cent they can get from you. Just when you thought internet was getting better in SA, return of Telkom tactics.

Do not believe anything these idiots tell you. Useless technical support and i do mean useless where the guy disconnects the remote desktop session by messing up your router settings.

I was assured when I signed up that month to month prepaid meant just that. But NOW I must pre pay a month I dont want with them WTF!!!!!!!!!!