ADSL ISP's in Trafalgar

MarisaM

My apologies if anyone else asked this question before, I searched but couldn't find anything so I decided to post my own.:(

We recently moved to Trafalgar (South Coast KZN) and can't seem to find a reliable ISP. Telkom shows no coverage but they suck anyway, Mweb was a disaster because their online chat function sort of works but only for them, definitely not the customer. Does any member live in or near Trafalgar and have good service from an ISP? If you do, please send me the details so that I can do some research. Unfortunately, I think the only uncapped package available to us might be ADSL.

Any ISP that covers that area, I would love to have your details.

MarisaM

All ISPs cover nationally over the Telkom DSL last mile network, so any ISP would be suitable.

As the CEO of Crystal Web, I am somewhat biased, however we have a feedback thread on this forum available here http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthr...eedback-thread-Part-3?p=17713920#post17713920 where you can ask existing customers about their experiences for impartial feedback and advice...:)

Thanks for the feedback, will definitely do some research and I have heard about Crystal Web's awesome service. Is it possible you guys can tell me if there is coverage in my area?

Anthro

Expert Member
As en ex-southcoaster myself... I can tell you that the Telkom lines in that area is bad, ISP's being mentioned here are pretty epic, but they will suffer at the hands of Telkom infrastructure there.
Maybe chat to your neighbors and ask what they have speed wise..
There are not many WiFi ISP that cover the area, but Venturenet (based in Port Shepstone) might be your first contact there 039 688 8333

MWEBHelp

MWEB Representative
Company Rep
Mweb was a disaster because their online chat function sort of works but only for them, definitely not the customer.

Hi MarisaM, I'm happy to look into this for you and arrange a callback if you PM me your preferred contact number.

Any ISP that covers that area, I would love to have your details.

Our Sales team should be able to confirm. You can reach them by calling 087 700 5000 or emailing: sales@mweb.com

http://www.mweb.co.za/aboutus/contact-us.aspx